• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Target Names (1 Viewer)

Zulan

RedCents
In older compiles when you had a PC targeted but had 'Show PC names' switched off if would show the name of the PC you had targeted ... but in recent compiles this hasnt been the case ... is there any plugin/command i need to use to get this to work?

Before someone tells me to go search, i did using the parameters 'Targets' And 'Target Names' but didnt come up with anything relative

yes ... its not to do with the map ... its the actual names above players ... used to be able to have show names off ... target a player and it would showtheir name ... doesnt do it anymore

Oh, ok. I misunderstood. I thought you meant when you click on a player, it would show their name on the map. The in-game /shownames I have no clue about. I would check all of the extra filters and see if there's one called Toggle Names or something like that.

ok, something i done has fixed it ... not sure what, but yeah ... its working again ... ty for trying to work thru this with me jmo =) ...

for anyone else that cares and has this issue ... each time i log in, i have to do /showname 4, /showname off to get this to work now ... so attempt this before ya have a manic breakdown and quit eq cos mq isnt working like ya wanted =P /snicker

Target Names

Users who are viewing this thread

Back