• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

how to order plugins for sequential execution (1 Viewer)

jimbo

RedCents
Anybody know how to make my plugins be executed in a particular order? I tried ordering them the way I want in the macroquest.ini file. I also tried loading them in-game in the order I want. No luck.

I'm trying to make my packet sniffer (that dumps packets to a file) execute AFTER my plugins that manipulate those packets before they are sent.

hmmm..... i got an idea, now that i am thinking about how detours work. i'm gonna try the exact opposite and post back...

--jimbo

sweet! it worked. because of the way detours are added, they execute in reverse order from the order they were added. so i just load the packet sniffer plugin first, then the others, and viola! :)

how to order plugins for sequential execution

Users who are viewing this thread

Back