• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Holyshit for pet heals? (1 Viewer)

meeks741

RedCents
18¢
I enjoy pet tanking sometimes and when i do so i just turn on auto attack (mq2melee) and it cast some spells and some aa range attacks but my main job is to heal pet.......im no good at writing holyshits so i was hoping someone could make a generic holyshit to add to mq2melee to check health of pet and cast a heal and switch back to target afterwards.

100 Beastlord Heal would be Salve of Blezon and would need to cast it around 60%ish

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Me.Pet.PctHPs}<60 && ${Me.Pet.Distance}<${Spell[Salve of Blezon].Range} && ${Me.SpellReady[Salve of Blezon]}) /multiline ; /squelch /tar id ${Me.Pet.ID} ; /timed 2 ; /casting "Salve of Blezon" gem1
It is the switching back part that is tough. You need a macro or a plugin running for that unless you want to get into globally defined variables.. Which by all means you can.
Globally defined variable:
Rich (BB code):
/declare MyTarget int global
Then:
Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Pet.PctHPs}<60 && ${Me.Pet.Distance}<${Spell[Salve of Blezon].Range} && ${Me.SpellReady[Salve of Blezon]}) /multiline /varset MyTarget ${Target.ID} ; /squelch /tar id ${Me.Pet.ID} ; /timed 2 ; /casting "Salve of Blezon" gem1
holyshit2=/if (${SpawnCount[${MyTarget}]} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && ${Target.ID}!=${MyTarget}) /squelch /tar id ${MyTarget}
downshit1=/if (${SpawnCount[${MyTarget}]} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && ${Target.ID}!=${MyTarget}) /squelch /tar id ${MyTarget}

Last edited:
you can't put a /assist pet command to just switch back?

- - - Updated - - -

i know it can be done because i have a holyshit for focused paragon and it switchs (to top extended target) which can be annoying but it works 90% of the time i just try and make sure im attacking the top target on Extended target

holyshit6=/if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}<90 && !${Me.Song[Focused Paragon of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Paragon of Spirit].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Focused Paragon of Spirits]}) /multiline ; /tar myself ; /alt act 3817 ; /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}

I'd Prefer a /assist pet of some sort.....btw as a beastlord my pet is always "Nameofchar's Warder"

You can, you need to know how long it takes ya to cast your spell and do a timed assist after, for 2s cast you should do a /timed 30, adjust it to be Casttime in seconds*10 + 10
else it should look like this

Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Pet.PctHPs}<60 && ${Me.Pet.Distance}<${Spell[Salve of Blezon].Range} && ${Me.SpellReady[Salve of Blezon]}) /multiline ; /squelch /tar id ${Me.Pet.ID} ; /timed 5 /casting "Salve of Blezon" gem1 ; /timed 30 /assist ${Me.Name}'s Warder

maybe need to make "" around ${Me.Name}'s Warder need to test it

sweet thank you................im gonna try and change my Focused paragon to do the same thing so i don't keep getting crap assist

- - - Updated - - -

Crystane i tested it out and that works great thank you kindly......any chance you can do it for this holyshit? i tried to just copy and paste with much failure

holyshit6=/if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}<90 && !${Me.Song[Focused Paragon of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Paragon of Spirit].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Focused Paragon of Spirits]}) /multiline ; /tar myself ; /alt act 3817 ; /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}

Basically it just checks my mana (if i could check groups mana that be even better) and at 90%or less it /targets and cast focused paragon then switchs back to target hopefully /assist pet

You can check lowest group mana pct (for classes that have mana, not including bards, those are all ignored) if you have MQ2Bot loaded in background. the TLO is ${Bot.MinMana.CurrentMana} with ${Bot.MinMana} being a spawntype, so you can use .ID, .Name, whatever. You can also add a range check using brackets. Ie. to check 100 range: ${Bot.MinMana[100]}. How it looks in a downshit:
Rich (BB code):
downshit1=/if (${Bot.MinMana[${Spell[Focused Paragon of Spirit].Range}].CurrentMana}<50) /multiline ; /squelch /tar id ${Bot.MinMana[${Spell[Focused Paragon of Spirit].Range}].ID} ; /timed 4 ; /alt act ${Me.AltAbility[Focused Paragon of Spirits].ID}

Heya meeks, your line looks ok so far, just your line tries to do multiple things at once, which wont work, at least the result becomes unpredictable.
Try eighter,

Rich (BB code):
holyshit6=/if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}<90 && !${Me.Song[Focused Paragon of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Paragon of Spirit].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Focused Paragon of Spirits]}) /multiline ; /tar myself ; /timed 5 /alt act 3817 ; /timed 30 /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}

if you like to target your Xtarget after the cast and assuming your cast time is not greater than 2s and "/timed 30" therefor is ok, or try

Rich (BB code):
holyshit6=/if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}<90 && !${Me.Song[Focused Paragon of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Paragon of Spirit].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Focused Paragon of Spirits]}) /multiline ; /tar myself ; /timed 5 /alt act 3817 ; /timed 30 /assist ${Me.Name}'s Warder

if you like to use /assist after the cast.

Enjoy Crystane.
PS: If you find Pete's or my reply or any others helpfull, feel free to RedCent. It costs you nothing but a click under the respective post.

Question - Holyshit for pet heals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back