• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Ability Ready with /keypress command? (1 Viewer)

Foxseven

RedCents
Hey all, I am working on a macro that is a combination of several macros from this site. I am trying to use an AA ability called "Crippling Strike" that I have added to the following area:

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|SUB: Monk Abilities (Epic Click, Mend, Flying Kick, Specials)
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub Monkabil
|---------Abilities-------------------------|
/if ((${Me.AbilityReady["Flying Kick"]}) && (${Target.Distance}<18) && (${Me.Endurance}>500)) /doability "Flying Kick"
/if ((${Me.AbilityReady["Mend"]}) && (${Me.PctHPs} < 50)) /doability "Mend"
/if ((${Me.CombatAbilityReady["Clawstriker's Flurry"]}) && (${Target.Distance}<18) && (${Me.Endurance}>300)) /doability "Clawstriker's Flurry"
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<15) /keypress 9

My question is how to add a "When available" status to the command so it doesnt spam me once it triggers. As you would imagine with the way it is now it tries to fire the affect over and over once the mob is under 15%.

Thanks in advance!!

I use this.

/if (${Target.ID} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50]}==1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<22 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Crippling Strike]} && ${Target.Fleeing}) /alt act 468

/alt act 468
is the code to activate Crippling Strike (or was when I used this macro snippet)

It checks that "Yes I have a target" && "There is no other of his friends around (they don't run if friends are near) && It's HP's are below 22%, and the ability is ready, and that the target is running (it's facing a direction that is away from you)"

Yeah, I removed something from my example because I thought it was a flag and not a timer...

Create a timer variable and set it to 4 seconds when you activate the ability and add

&& !${Timer_Variable_You_Just_made_up}

to the if statement for pressing the ability and it will stop spamming.

which would look something like this...

Rich (BB code):
Sub Monkabil
|---------Abilities-------------------------|
/if ((${Me.AbilityReady["Flying Kick"]}) && (${Target.Distance}<18) && (${Me.Endurance}>500)) /doability "Flying Kick"
/if ((${Me.AbilityReady["Mend"]}) && (${Me.PctHPs} < 50)) /doability "Mend"
/if ((${Me.CombatAbilityReady["Clawstriker's Flurry"]}) && (${Target.Distance}<18) && (${Me.Endurance}>300)) /doability "Clawstriker's Flurry"

/if (${Target.ID} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50]}==1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<22 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Crippling Strike]} && ${Target.Fleeing} && !${Timer_Variable_You_Just_made_up}) {
     /varset Timer_Variable_You_Just_made_up 40
     /alt act 468
}

http://macroquest2.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2DataVars
Should give you a good idea about timer variables.

Ability Ready with /keypress command?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back