• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.
Resource icon

Software Zliz - Sic/Kaen version (1 Viewer) 05-15-2024

this ui is the ui i use.

Hey sic, thank you for the response. I get that this is the UI you use. Love it btw. However, when I watch all your CWTN or Mission complete videos, your spell gems are different. I kind of like them, I was hoping it was possible to get those some how.

Hey sic, thank you for the response. I get that this is the UI you use. Love it btw. However, when I watch all your CWTN or Mission complete videos, your spell gems are different. I kind of like them, I was hoping it was possible to get those some how.
then you're using different gems

I cant find the cast window when toons are casting. ive tried dumping my lay out, adding in from another but im not finding it.
This UI doesn't handle position/location, so I have no idea what to tell you

I cant find the cast window when toons are casting. ive tried dumping my lay out, adding in from another but im not finding it.
Find a long cast spell, cast it, and find it. Typically it is stacked in the upper left with other windows and the MQ window overlays on top.

I downloaded and have enjoyed it very much. It fits my personal aesthetic, but it also frees up some screen space over default.

However, I wanted a different target ring, so I found one I wanted to use on EQinterface. Specifically, Elanthian Ring of Power updated for ToL.

The installation instructions say to copy the files and paste them directly into your UI folder (Zliz in this case) - which I did - and it doesn't work. The UI is unaffected but the target ring is unchanged.

Can someone point me to a fix?

Much appreciated and thanks again for the UI of minimalist Nirvana.

Software Zliz - Sic/Kaen version

Users who are viewing this thread

Back