• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - So far with RG (1 Viewer)

RedCents
210¢
Ok so I have had a few weeks here and all I can say is the follow me command alone is a saver alone.

Although I havent yet played with KA or anything else I am liking everything so far.

Also loading/unloading plugins are a breeze, so thank you for everyones hard work.

As a fellow new dude, I will say that if you take the time and do a little more homework on some of the other amazing stuff here, you will make that time up in savings and (edit: reduced) frustration in a matter of days.

Highly recommend you hit the Newbie Guide and other such docs if you haven't; other than that, Sic made a post that I found really helpful and just scrolling through the resource sections turned me on to a lot more. Big fan of some of the Lua stuff like Navhelper and being able to use macros like Allscribe to snag all your spells. Too many things to list them all here tbh, definitely changed the way I play and think about that game.

Last edited:
IRL - So far with RG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back