• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw (1 Viewer)

Granted you know get bronchitis that last for months at a time!

I wish I didn't have to take English classes.
(thanks for the months at a time... still have it.)
granted - now you're the english teacher

wish spring would get here already!

they all get in a day early, but have been smashed in shipping.

I wish remakes of films wouldnt happen
@durango773 no more remakes, granted! But now you can only watch remakes already made

I wish MQ2Bard was out! (har!)

Ttrpg Charm GIF by zoefannet

Granted, @Oldman66 you have now become as good at the guitar as Nuno Bettencourt...however...you're limited to only playing the following song...

You can wish for this (Mq2bard), or you can wish for that (Mq2bard) ...you can wish for this (mq2bard) ...cuz this is where it's at!
Happy Sunday Folks

Last edited:
Granted, it will hit 1k but now every time you refresh new posts on redguides, it takes you back to post #173 and you have to scroll all the way down

I wish I didn't live in an area with an HOA...

Granted, all your neighbors are named Karen or Ken, every time you barbecue the fire department is called. Every party you throw the police are called. Your neighbors mow their grass daily and give you nasty looks every time you leave your house without mowing.

I wish I had double the amount of free time I currently have.

Granted, all your neighbors are named Karen or Ken, every time you barbecue the fire department is called. Every party you throw the police are called. Your neighbors mow their grass daily and give you nasty looks every time you leave your house without mowing.

I wish I had double the amount of free time I currently have.
Granted. You now live in a box under an overpass.

I wish my eyesight would never fade.

Granted, but it's now 500x10^6 and we're all stuck here forever!

I wish my computer didn't have to reboot three times for windows updates...
granted, now you have to reboot 3 times when windows doesn't have an update

I also wish this thing was nearly over!

Granted, in three more post we will be over halfway!

I wish I didnt have to repeat annual training every year for 25 years... :bang:
Granted, it's now daily! (At some point is just testing how well you've memorized the test answers to the 10 question multiple choice :ohdear:)

I wish this was post 999 instead of 499...

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back