• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Krono Trade (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,281¢
Has anyone experienced where you buy a Krono but it doesn't show up on the little Krono window? I just traded with someone for a KR and it said KR transaction successful but the KR window still shows my old amount.

Aye was first thing I did. Did a little google search and it looks like something widespread happened back in 2021. I thought this system is bullet proof. Now I don't want to petition because I don't want GM snooping in on my business.

Aye was first thing I did. Did a little google search and it looks like something widespread happened back in 2021. I thought this system is bullet proof. Now I don't want to petition because I don't want GM snooping in on my business.
when i had this happen in 21, i didnt get a KR, i got roughky double the value in plat (gm said it was best they could do).

Problem - Krono Trade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back