• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Journey Back To Middle Earth (1 Viewer)

peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time!!!!
Do a little dance, make a little love.. get down tonight YA.. get down tonight YA.... get down, get down, get down TONIGHT!

And what pray tell are you going to do when 2 male elves start kissing each other huh? Puke?

Vrak
naw, let them live their lives how they see fit.. also.. its fantasy, so :shrug: im not starting a gofundme for lukes missing hand.. why would anything i see thats acting, effect me?

This series was a wet chunky fart. I forced myself to finish the 1st season but it was a complete waste of my time.

Amazon completely ruined the thought of Middle Earth.

BB~

Season 1 was the WORST film ever made. It was so bad that I hate watched reviews of it on youtube for 4 weeks. The acting was mostly shit and with the awful writing it made reputable actors look foolish. I will be sure not to watch. This review says it all.

This is a hard No for me. I watched the first episode and some of the second on Season 1, it was not enjoyable so I could not finish the season. I love Tolkien and even met with Weta to try to work on the original movies (I didn't get the job), so the visuals on these amaze me that streaming stuff can do such work now. But I think Amazon made very poor choices, I saw they recently have made moves to dip their toes into superhero Marvel territory soon. I had to wonder if its due to knowledge their spending on this series did not garner what they hoped for.

I'm a big believer in second chances.
Nope. Nope. Nope.

This series was bad. Bad like coming home early and finding your wife having a threesome with the neighbor and his dog. This series was even an insult to canine cocks bad, never mind the neighbor banging your wife. This was so bad it's like seeing the dog doing anal with your wife that she always denied you.

There is no second chance after a point blank shotgun blast to the head. But this was even messier than that.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

BB~

Nope. Nope. Nope.

This series was bad. Bad like coming home early and finding your wife having a threesome with the neighbor and his dog. This series was even an insult to canine cocks bad, never mind the neighbor banging your wife. This was so bad it's like seeing the dog doing anal with your wife that she always denied you.

There is no second chance after a point blank shotgun blast to the head. But this was even messier than that.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

BB~
Okay that's really funny!

Nope. Nope. Nope.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

BB~
LoL. Love this.

Toast - Journey Back To Middle Earth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back