• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Another Patch 3/19/2020 (1 Viewer)

eqmule 21:22
@here ok so i pushed up a update for Live, i havent had time to add to changes.txt though cause this was a surprise patch and i had some other stuff going with it as well.

*** Overseer ***

- Restricted Agent selection for Overseer Conversion Quests to be exactly the rarity specified. You will need to re-patch your game client.
- Iconic Overseer Recruitment Quests now give correct rewards for critical success.
- Uncommon Overseer Recovery Quests now correctly recover incapacitated Agents.

- The EverQuest Team

eqmule 21:22
@here ok so i pushed up a update for Live, i havent had time to add to changes.txt though cause this was a surprise patch and i had some other stuff going with it as well.
Thanks @Robban !

I'm new here, does it take a while for the patch to show up in the Launcher, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks @Robban !

I'm new here, does it take a while for the patch to show up in the Launcher, or am I doing something wrong?
once mq2 gets rebuilt by mule - it still has to get its goodness sprinkled on it by redbot to get the VV Build - usually shoots for 8pm est on patch days

I tried robbens exe. from yesterday not working for me and don't know much about files so going to wait … I only ask cause its 8:10 Est ..

What's wrong with this quest right now?

I haven't been able to play yet and generally knock a bunch of these out during the anniversary...

My understanding is that it's scaling to L115 meaning there are L117 trash mobs. A Dev posted that it should only scale to L110 which would give L112 or 113 trash mobs. It's been internally fixed but won't roll out till the April patch.

My understanding is that it's scaling to L115 meaning there are L117 trash mobs. A Dev posted that it should only scale to L110 which would give L112 or 113 trash mobs. It's been internally fixed but won't roll out till the April patch.
A+ work there, DPG

Problem - Another Patch 3/19/2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Back