• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Account sharing message (1 Viewer)

RedCents
140¢
Good evening,

I am returning to EQ after a 2 year break. When I left 2 years ago, I was experimenting with multi boxing and had 6 accounts. Now that I am back, I paid for a level 2 subscription with this account, logged in and began to try to get myself situated again. Yesterday I purchased a second subscription for my 2nd account but then received an account sharing warning. I assumed that each of my accounts would need a paid subscription. Is this not correct? I am a little confused on the licensing as it appears I can only log one account into the launcher. It wouldn't surprise me if I overcomplicated things in my mind. How should I proceed from here? I'm a little gun shy now bout doing anything at this point. Can you give me a little direction? Thanks in advance for any help. I really appreciate all the work that has gone into the platform.

Solution
Good evening,

I am returning to EQ after a 2 year break. When I left 2 years ago, I was experimenting with multi boxing and had 6 accounts. Now that I am back, I paid for a level 2 subscription with this account, logged in and began to try to get myself situated again. Yesterday I purchased a second subscription for my 2nd account but then received an account sharing warning. I assumed that each of my accounts would need a paid subscription. Is this not correct? I am a little confused on the licensing as it appears I can only log one account into the launcher. It wouldn't surprise me if I overcomplicated things in my mind. How should I proceed from here? I'm a little gun shy now bout doing anything at this point. Can you give me a...
Hey Ginedorf you don't need multiple redguides accounts, Just 1 redguides account is good enough for all of your computers and everquest accounts unless I am understanding your problem incorrectly.

Hey, Ginedorf - you mentioned you paid for a level 2 - just wanted to let you know you can earn Red Cents to buy your level 2 each month!

So here is how it works:

The level 2 gets you a lot of free things and it also gives you the ability to give others Red Cents for good or helpful or funny posts.

It does not cost you any to give and in giving them out it will also earn you more. If you make posts that others find funny, helpful, good question etc then they will give you Reds and that is 10 each time. So it is a good thing to come here and post now and then.

By passing out and earning these "red Cents" you can use them to keep up your free level 2 each month. Just stop by the RedCents shop - click the Redcents at the top of the page to go there.

It only takes 50 red cents a month to stay level 2 so that is super easy since you can give out 4 a day.

I gave you a welcome back RedCent :)

Good evening,

I am returning to EQ after a 2 year break. When I left 2 years ago, I was experimenting with multi boxing and had 6 accounts. Now that I am back, I paid for a level 2 subscription with this account, logged in and began to try to get myself situated again. Yesterday I purchased a second subscription for my 2nd account but then received an account sharing warning. I assumed that each of my accounts would need a paid subscription. Is this not correct? I am a little confused on the licensing as it appears I can only log one account into the launcher. It wouldn't surprise me if I overcomplicated things in my mind. How should I proceed from here? I'm a little gun shy now bout doing anything at this point. Can you give me a little direction? Thanks in advance for any help. I really appreciate all the work that has gone into the platform.

just the 1 sub

did you follow the message you received and contact [email protected]? that should be the course of action.

in the meantime i'll msg you and we'll get you sorted out

Solution
Problem - Account sharing message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back