Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋
Right now I type all my MQ2 commands into the MQ2 window, I saw various threads where folks said they put common MQ2 commands into hotkey commands much like you would to create a macro without MQ2 like "/pause 10 /cast 4".
So is it safe to make hotkey commands but with MQ2 commands instead that I would hit manually to start up kiss or even /endmac
Not sure if there's a way to do this already or not but I'd like a way to only cast a spell once per mob's life regardless of whether its worn off or not.
I am adding that to DPS and Buffs. It will be |Once. It will cast the spell 1 time per battle in DPS and 1 time per macro run for things like shrink. It might not be in 6.6 but I am following up with 6.7 in the next 2 weeks to get everything in I missed in 6.6.
Suggestions for KissAssist 6.6-6.8 ARE CLOSED
I will be posting a list of the features soon that will be in versions 6.7 Release Aug 18 and 6.8 Release Sept 1
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.