• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

what macros still working ?? (1 Viewer)

beastlord

RedCents
i hope on this post it comes out right ive been reading alot and seen some nice macros. what i want to know is what macros is still working a bst can use for aa points ?? im still learning bu im a 75 bst so any comments for the safest ones to use for a newbie? maybe later will try ones for gear if i read right i can warp to any zone and farm gear which would be very nice but will wait till i get more familer with the system :confused: . thanks for all the help so far.

The Macroquest compile here doesnt have working zone warp, though it does have a lot of other nice features.

Search through the macros, see which ones don't use warp, and go from there.

Take it from me , my main is a beast and alot of the macros are not really suited for the bst. I used a hunter macro myself and set it up for xp killin. now i did use DL tasks on some of it but atm its down. The tbs macro is nice but really hot right now. I also know of the MM missions that are nice but need 3 box.

Which mm missions you find, someone?

The Nagafen one seems to be a bit hot for use. 70.3 could be automated but havent found a mac for it.

what macros still working ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back