• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - What do you do when waiting for new compiles... ? (1 Viewer)

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5 :D

Working as well, though kind of a nice day today since half of people are already away on vacation. 1 hour left till 3 day weekend!!!!! Might play some Tropico 5 today as well

I'm never angry at the devs for being slow. If anger does creep up and become my emotional state it's focused at Sony for causing the dreaded client error box. I'm sure all of you that help make a source available to be compiled are just like me in that you could be doing countless other things with your time but, you choose to use your skills to enhance something we love and for that I will be always grateful.

When a patch renders my current version obsolete I clean inventory out, clean out the parcel merchants on all my traders (always 100+ items over the 50 parcel limit), do turn ins for spells/CA's, and then I do research on my prospective gear plan(s) and evaluate/add to my list of goals. I found out a long time ago that if you have a specific goal to accomplish before you hit char select the sessions are not only more productive but, you have more fun when compared to the "log in and find something to do" method. That's about it, well... that and keep this site up on another machine and check for activity every half hour or so.

While live is locked, I might head over to Test and play class I haven't played before. Otherwise I log my mage in and go solo gear for alts. All the while lamenting the loss of mq2 and remembering I have to actually cast a spell to hurry along the death. LOL

Like Rogue, I'm never upset at how long it takes for MQ2. But I do get angry at SOE for giving us like 10hrs notification of these patches. They always happen at the worst times...

I go on a drinking binge, usually White Russians till i pass out. When i wake up i forget the client update happened and there's a new MQ2 patch awaiting me, works well.

Discussion - What do you do when waiting for new compiles... ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back