• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

What did you get in Christmas Present? (1 Viewer)

Listy: Memory stick for phone 2Gb, Book about programming, (Maybe i'll soon learn how to fix my own scripts in Inner Space :D)A lot of diffrent clothing and a Warhammer 40K model (Yes, i have a life out side WoW :))

I'm confused.. is it not christmas EVE? Anyway here's what i'm getting tomorrow.. DeLL XPS 700, Sony Erricson Cell Phone, Remz 0602's, Dirtbike, Xbox 360, iPod Video, HD-DVD Player, bunch of other smaller things.. Ya I went all out this year go me.

ps3 60gig.....the fact that they have had it since it came out really pist me off....but did not make my boner go away hahahahahaa

I forgot the best gift of all......my dad is paying for an account off ebay for me to play :D :) :D :) costing $425 and none of it is out of my pocket!! :D

Here is what I got.

- AK 47 Tokyo Marui Airsoft Gun
- LG Chocolate Cellphone
- Force Feedback Logitech Wheel & Pedals for PS2
- 23" HDTV (can be used as computer monitor- which it is doing :))
- Clothes
- Other random crap :)

Blackberry Pearl 8100
Sirius Starmate 3
Holux GPS for the BB.
Xbox 360 + metric fuckton of games
Superman Boxed set (movies)
Rocky boxed set
SeaQuest dvds
Mont Blanc pen
PEZ!!!!
Snickers!

-

My relatives are idiots.

- Sweater vest (<3)
- Latin, Italian, German, and French Vocabulary cards. I don't know what idiot got me these, there was no card. I already know French, German, and Latin.
- Several twede jackets
- Very nice set of metal dominoes.
- A copy of Die Leiden des jungen Werther. Same as I got last year. Maybe the ending will be different this time.
- Stuffed Tux (<3)
- Sound card
- Nuclear Whales CD

other then the Tux.. and I dont really know what stuffed means I assume it's still a nice tux. Other than that, the sound card, and the CD (if you like them).. that sucks haha

Lol Tux I'm assuming to be "Linux Penguin" Tux , Unknown405

I got a 19" 2ms response lcd and a couple hundred bucks some jeans, a few nice shirts

I got about $125 cash, Trauma Center: Second Opinion and Excite Truck for the Wii, another Wiimote/Nunchuck, a 250gb External HD, a Network Storage Link for the External HD, a $275 leather jacket, a couple of pairs of jeans, a pair of crocs (so I can be lazy with my footwear now), various cleaning products for my bathroom (joke gift from my mommy dearest), a new phone for my desk (because I broke my other one, one day during hot phonesex with my girlfriend), a 1500va UPS to run my computers off of, and a 15" LCD monitor that I'm going to take back and probably buy anime with the proceeds (my dad got it with a PC he got on Black Friday, and the regular price on the monitor is about $125, so hopefully they will take it back at that price).

I got a Wii!

My wife rocks, she stayed up all night to go get me one.

I got some other nice things as well, but that was the highlight.

Still, the best gift of all is always God's gift, Jesus.

Just a note; In Scandinavian countries like Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland etc, we celebrate christmas on the 24.December, but in England, U.S.A etc, they celebrate it at 25.December.

A 30G Black iPod Video which I have been attempting to fill with music, dvds and South Park/Family Guy episodes :p

A $50 case for my iPod.

And a $200 snorkling and fishing spear set.

What did you get in Christmas Present?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back