• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

What about an MQ2 VIP forum? (1 Viewer)

redders

RedCents
I don't know what you'd think of this, but I was thinking that a forum on Redguides that was only available to members and MQ2 VIP members would be a useful addition. Seems quite a lot of the recent aggro has been caused by people not being VIPs.

Simple to execute - make a post in the VIP general dicussion forums, and send a PM with Redguides username. What do you think?

It won't do anything to stop the hatred from most of the people on the MQ boards. They hate pre compiles and especially ones that include things like zone and warp. The would just find another reason to complain.

It won't do anything to stop the hatred from most of the people on the MQ boards. They hate pre compiles and especially ones that include things like zone and warp. The would just find another reason to complain.

Devlin said:

Echo.

minen said:

Personally I don't understand why anyone would want to include a VIP forum on a pay site.
There just doesn't seem to be a valid reason for something like that, besides it seems a bit elitist, and may turn more people away from RedGuides.
The MQ2 folks aren't upset about a lack of a VIP forum here, they're upset about things from the VIP boards being here in the first place, creating a VIP forum containing MQ2 VIP only content on this site would only cause more problems.

He's saying create a forum here for people who are VIP's at macroquest.com so that we could have vip plugins compiled here, but have then only accessable by VIP's.

minen said:
He's saying create a forum here for people who are VIP's at macroquest.com so that we could have vip plugins compiled here, but have then only accessable by VIP's.

Yeah, and I am saying that the people at the MQ2 site frown on that sort of thing, and considering the source codes are theirs we aren't supposed to post them here. period.

What about an MQ2 VIP forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back