• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

The Orange Box (1 Viewer)

You know, I would definetly buy it...if not for the bad release date. Halo 3 just came out, and anyone with a 360 with be occupied solely on that for months.

Hell maybe not...the team fortress 2 and portal videos deffinetly interest me, not so much with hl2 though..

I can see how cheap I can get the game... Maby we could make a compatition for it...

- decker

I heard Halo 3 is just like Halo 2....either way, they are all the same overrated crap, I wouldn't buy it even if I had a 360.

The Orange Box however, I am buying Friday when I get my paycheck....Portal looks so fun =)

I won't deny h3 is overated, but there actually is quite a differance from halo 2. State your opinion, but I would rather have an educated one, as in a person who has played the game, over one who is assuming or basing their opinion off others experiences.

Team Fortress 2 looks great, anyone here played 1? Is there splitscreen?

Ya, I am going to be buying it as well.

I am waiting for an extra paycheck. We should start a RG Clan. I used to be a pretty good sniper in my day.

You can purchase the games individually, but it is way worth it to just buy the entire box.

Sniper = shit class imo. Just abit boring and most of them just farm kills and don't actually do anything to help. But I'm on pub servers.

Spy is teh place to be! So cool backstabbing 3 people in a row then going invisible and getting away. Just nobody seems to play scouts which is a bit annoying. Great game and it > Halo 3. Also what's that great about Halo 3? I got it on 360 and don't see the attraction that much.

I was actually "qualified" to play scout elven. We had a hardcore clan leader that put us through extensive testing before we could even play a class as a *Q'd player.

I used to run my own Sniper Clan as well. We had a few good battles. But you are right, most snipers don't ever help, they just shoot whatever they can see...or each other, which basically negates the entire purpose of playing the sniper class. I have noticed that too.

I am about half way to getting the game. Hopefully I can get it here soon. I'll let you guys know.

No no, I meant that PC users can play against xbox 360 users..i think the match player limit is 16 if you set it high enough.

My price (in dollors):

PC: $52
XBOX 360: $82

So if thats extremly cheat let me know =)

- decker

All i'm seeing now Bema, is snipers shooting snipers and then a spy comes and backstabs all 3 of them in one go. Great fun but it's basically taking up spots with the snipers doing nothing.

Scouts are actually fun imo. Finding them hard to play but once you get used to it you can melee people to death which can be quite amusing. And their shotgun can be abit OP.

Ya, I am still waiting for the extra cash to purchase it. Unless there are any rich Guiders out there who wouldn't mind donating it to lil' ol' Bemaboi, it'll be a bit.

The Orange Box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back