• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Resolved - MQ2 window randomly closes (Unsupported Truebox Server) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCents
Hi, post patch MQ2 randomly closes, and when I re-inject it sends me back to the character selection screen. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks in advance.

**Edit**
Just loading MQ2 and waiting 10s crashes me to char select screen.

Made sure all drivers were updated
Disabled New UI
Shut Down any background programs (Discord, Virtual Wallpaper, Steam, ect)

I did more testing, Willard is correct. I could play everything correctly on any Non-True Box server
I understand that it is not Supported on True Box servers (Agnarr for me), but prior to yesterdays patch, MQ2 still loaded on truebox.
It would just unload when you zoned. It has functioned this way since I've had the program.

Hi, post patch MQ2 randomly closes, and when I re-inject it sends me back to the character selection screen. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks in advance.
MQ is not supported on Truebox servers. If/When a server transitions into "relaxed truebox" or complete removal of truebox restrictions, MQ support would be added at *sometime* afterwards.

> Here is the link to the sticky <

Other tools such as MySEQ and IonBC are available for truebox servers.

Resolved - MQ2 window randomly closes (Unsupported Truebox Server)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back