• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ Crash May 15th - Crash ID inside (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10¢
---------------------------
EverQuest Crash Detected
MacroQuest caught a crash:

Process ID: 616
Version: 3.1.0.2516
Location: ReleaseGraphicsEngine+0 (c:\users\public\daybreak game company\installed games\everquest\EQGraphics.DLL+0000000000019980)

CrashID: 2cfa4db0-4901-4249-a944-1940af25399d

You can either:
* [RETRY] Continue execution and hope for the best.
* [CANCEL] Write a crash dump and terminate EverQuest.

Copy the contents of this dialog to your clipboard by pressing Ctrl+C

Retry Cancel
ok i found the file, all new stuff, i can launch mq, then this error pops up. Stand alone eq catches same crash. BTW you guys are amazing

EverQuest Crash Detected
MacroQuest caught a crash:

Process ID: 616
Version: 3.1.0.2516
Location: ReleaseGraphicsEngine+0 (c:\users\public\daybreak game company\installed games\everquest\EQGraphics.DLL+0000000000019980)

CrashID: 2cfa4db0-4901-4249-a944-1940af25399d

You can either:
* [RETRY] Continue execution and hope for the best.
* [CANCEL] Write a crash dump and terminate EverQuest.

Copy the contents of this dialog to your clipboard by pressing Ctrl+C

Retry Cancel
ok i found the file, all new stuff, i can launch mq, then this error pops up. Stand alone eq catches same crash. BTW you guys are amazing
thanks, this is a crash with ID unrelated to the 3 dots thing.

thank you for posting this.

until someone like braniac gets to look at it i would do things like:
- update video drivers
- ensure no conflicting overlay software is running (examples include but aren't limited to: overwolf, nahimic, etc)
- disable the new everquest ui

i can't get this to work at all can't even update cause it crashes, have tried reloading eq and launcher multiple times, can't do anything with redguides but i can play normal, get the error that access is denied, can't find the usenewui setting in my eqclient.ini either

i can't get this to work at all can't even update cause it crashes, have tried reloading eq and launcher multiple times, can't do anything with redguides but i can play normal, get the error that access is denied, can't find the usenewui setting in my eqclient.ini either
Close all EQ boxes open. Open Notepad, File> Open> eqclient.ini
Edit>Find>Search "usenew" (its the only thing you should find)
UseNewUIEngine=0
File>Save
Now you can close Notepad and open EQ through MQ.

Also...there is a new patch for MQ, please patch if you have not.

i ended up going into my drive and deleting all folders associated with eq and redguides, then reinstalled everything and it is now working, i started fresh by readding characters etc to redguides' i am now a able to update and load characters

MQ Crash May 15th - Crash ID inside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back