• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Make us heard! Some ideas about RedGuides. (1 Viewer)

Bladee

RedCents
31¢
I think it is time for Redguides to make us heard over Internet and WoW. Now I dont know what action redbot have taken already, or how you guys came to Redguides. But I have not seen ANY single banner for redguides on those wow-related sites im visiting every day. And I am visiting over 15 sites, which are most popular!

I have made some suggestions here ow to make people intrested in us, since google.com is not really good way to find redguides... Suggestion 4+ is made by other members.

1. Videos.
Idea came from decker. Guys, every exploit we find, every glitch. Fraps it, make an easy video with redguides tag in it, and your name, and upload it on thoose sites:
www.youtube.com
www.warcraftmovies.com
I even suggest that all videos that we make, will have tag [RG] before itts name.[RG] New way under Karazhan!
Im personally starting in 2 das, after I got new videocard.

2. Banners.
This is something we can almoust do nothing about. Adminisrators need to contact some sites and ask them to place banner for redguides on their forums w/e. Just a simple image, which links visitors to us.

3. Trade chat!
This is something I will do, if I get OK from admins. This simple meens that we post into trade in wow something like:
"Redguides.com/forums" Your way to exploit wow!
I dont like it, since it to much reminds me about gold sellers, and I am not sure if admins are ok with that new members comes to us in that way.. but if anyone say it is ok, I will do it on my alt account, which I dont care if it get banned ;)

4.Spread a word about RG in guild/friends. By jmo1985
"I think there's a lot we can do to help spread the RG word. A good one is to talk to friends in game about it. You know after really talking to someone a while (Voice chat is even better) how they stand on certain issues. Word of mouth is one of the best advertisements there is."

If you are in guild, tip others trustfully members to apply for free membership, or set up pay subscribe on Redguides!
Also tip your good friends to come visit us, tehre is alot of things they can learn, and even bring new stuff to us!

Post your suggestion in here, and I will add them to our list how to spread word about RG!

Last edited:
3. Trade chat!
This is something I will do, if I get OK from admins. This simple meens that we post into trade in wow something like:
"Redguides.com/forums" Your way to exploit wow!
I dont like it, since it to much reminds me about gold sellers, and I am not sure if admins are ok with that new members comes to us in that way.. but if anyone say it is ok, I will do it on my alt account, which I dont care if it get banned

I don't know if I like that one, as it shows RG in a bad light to a lot, especially in the light of being spammers and possibly scammers. Other than that, I like your first two ideas Baldee.

I think there's a lot we can do to help spread the RG word. A good one is to talk to friends in game about it. You know after really talking to someone a while (Voice chat is even better) how they stand on certain issues. Word of mouth is one of the best advertisements there is.

jmo1985 said:
I don't know if I like that one, as it shows RG in a bad light to a lot, especially in the light of being spammers and possibly scammers. Other than that, I like your first two ideas Baldee.

Exactly my thoughts.. It is to much alike gold spam.. So thats why I was thinking ask admins.

But however, I am making video already, with a short "Brought to you by redguides.com, new way to exploit mmorpg" in the beginning and the end :)

I will add your suggestion to list, if you dont mind :P

Btw.. Redbema. Did anything become of my idea of some kind "trial forum"? Would be cool if new people could see what we have to offer, before paying for membership, or submitting a cool exploit for free membership..

I think what stops some of them to do it, is that they do not know what they can find inside.. Maybe create an free for all forum, and move 2 random thread from "best thread of month" poll from each forum? :)

P.S. Tbh.. Baldee sounds cool! :D

Btw, if anyone skilled animator could create an dynamic tag for redguides, would be wonderfull. Just like redguides.com in moving text and nice letters :)

HEY my name is in this thread.. That means:

lovethisthread.jpg

Ohh and yes its a great idear.. Thats why I started using the:

"This video was made for redguides.com - If you are not a member join us to learn more..."

-decker

decker said:
Ohh and yes its a great idear.. Thats why I started using the:

"This video was made for redguides.com - If you are not a member join us to learn more..."

-decker
As I stated, that was your idea... I just hope everyone will be doing that in near future ^^

Don't do the trade chat thing, bad name right there.

As it might be good to advertise on some sites, I like how this site doesn't do that and is pure.

Mr. Yoda, I've missed you....

Wow......That is pretty damn good!

I like it and don't at the same time;

I like it because it is so subtle.

I don't like it because it is so subtle.

So....ya, good job :)

Last edited:
What? That makes no sense, you like it because its difficult to comprehend, but don't for the same reason? Thats such a redundant statement, btw: subtle not suttle.

gg

yea, Subtle, w/e, spelling is FTL ^_^

And yes, I do like it and don't like it for the same reason(most people understand that).

Make us heard! Some ideas about RedGuides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back