• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Looking for a spot in Al'Kabor's Nightmare (1 Viewer)

ctaylor22

RedCents
25,535¢
Anyone know of a good camp spot in this zone? I was there the other day and I couldn't locate a good camp spot. When I say good camp spot, I mean a location I can place my group and not have any mobs aggroing them. There are a lot of roaming mobs There. Also no named mobs, these T3 named mobs suck.

I tried that zone for about 20 minutes then went back to farming in the castle..... Morells castle FTW! I should do a writeup on the best spot there to make SO much plat and exp!

I tried that zone for about 20 minutes then went back to farming in the castle..... Morells castle FTW! I should do a writeup on the best spot there to make SO much plat and exp!

Aye that you should. If you do, and it works out as a good spot, I'll toss some :rc your way.

Question - Looking for a spot in Al'Kabor's Nightmare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back