• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

June 29th Patch notes. Fellowship xp woot. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
98¢
*** New 14-Day EverQuest Trials! ***

- Have a friend who'd like to try out EverQuest? Our new 14 day trial is now available! Go to http://everquest.com/everquest.vm and click the "Try it Now" link at the top of the screen to begin!

*** Fellowship Experience Sharing ***

- Ever had a friend or friends that fell behind the rest of your group because they could not play as much as the rest of you? Now you can invite them to your fellowship and enable experience sharing. This allows your combat experience to be shared with them even if they are offline!
- The new system requires fellowship members to opt-in from the fellowship window using the new toggle XP button. There is also a new column in the list that displays the XP sharing status of all members. The fellowship leader can toggle XP sharing for anyone, or each member can toggle their own.
- If you have fellowship XP sharing enabled, you both share and receive combat experience with other fellowship members that also have it enabled.
- Experience splitting works very similarly to the way XP is split in a group, except without the group member count bonus.
- Normal group level-range restrictions for getting experience also apply to fellowship XP sharing.

*** UI ***

- New characters get a new default UI layout that should be more functional for most classes and play styles. Existing characters will be unchanged.
- Disabled "right click to inspect" by default for new characters.
- Implemented some minor marketplace improvements.
- Attached SC button to the EQ button.

*** Changed Files ***

- EQUI_Animations.xml
- EQUI_EQMainWnd.xml
- EQUI_FellowshipWnd.xml
- EQUI_MarketplaceWnd.xml
- EQUI_ObjectPreviewWnd.xml
- defaults.ini

- The EverQuest Team

- Ever had a friend or friends that fell behind the rest of your group because they could not play as much as the rest of you? Now you can invite them to your fellowship and enable experience sharing. This allows your combat experience to be shared with them even if they are offline!

Where was that when I was playing?!

does this mean i can add an alt on the same same accounts as my other boxes by changing whose leader and adding them to fellow to level my alts? not sure if i explained what i mean or not effectively.

Now thats good news, is it still like this you can start up 14 days with the free trial, then purchase HoT and still get 30 additional days free? Or would it ask you to pay up the 14.99 including the HoT costs?

I wish I could be testing out the Fellowship XP with more exact numbers but it looks like ${Me.AAexp} was broken during this patch and MQ2XPTracker was busted :(

However I spent a while PLing some 65+'s to 75 in Field of Scale with my headshotting Ranger. XP was shared with 2x Level 80 toons. I got 6-7 AAs, the level 80 alts got about 40% regular XP and the newblets (Level 65+ toons) got about 10 levels in that timeframe.

Not exactly blazing fast. I'm guessing it's better off if you have a full group sharing xp and killing in a zone like MC or SS where you get good xp per kill with a decent kill rate.

NOTE: I killed about 900-1000 mobs that day.

June 29th Patch notes. Fellowship xp woot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back