• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - how would I use 2 computers? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
269¢
Hello, I am thinking of getting back into EQ I was wondering how I would use two computers with MQ2 I want to have the tank, healer, and DPS on one computer using Kissassist while I manually play the puller on my main PC but when I'm away I want the puller to use Kissassit on my main PC is this possible?

Hello, I am thinking of getting back into EQ I was wondering how I would use two computers with MQ2 I want to have the tank, healer, and DPS on one computer using Kissassist while I manually play the puller on my main PC but when I'm away I want the puller to use Kissassit on my main PC is this possible?
To help you, go to the main page and look at the training videos. Should answer a lot of questions and hopefully create a few, but give you enough clarity to join. Enjoy.

Somehow ya'll managed to make things that were easy in the past more difficult lol

I am trying to setup auto login and when I direct it to the install folder it says there is no eqgame.exe but I'm looking right at it LOL

it's so funny when people make things that were easy before more complicated than they need to be with "updates" what's worse is the red guides video is outdated on this

How do I setup a one-click auto-launch with login?

Somehow ya'll managed to make things that were easy in the past more difficult lol

I am trying to setup auto login and when I direct it to the install folder it says there is no eqgame.exe but I'm looking right at it LOL

it's so funny when people make things that were easy before more complicated than they need to be with "updates" what's worse is the red guides video is outdated on this

How do I setup a one-click auto-launch with login?
Never mind I think I got it figured out but sheesh is it more complicated than in the past lol

Never mind I think I got it figured out but sheesh is it more complicated than in the past lol
hi Flower !
I can see your point, if it helps any, some things were updated rather recently and not all finished, so that would include not making a new video yet for that part until the work is more settled. When th new login stuff came about, it was a rather surprise for some. Everyone is adjusting to the new way. The way it used to be has possibility of being more direct, but the new tool has a lot more future abilities and some helpful features that we did not have before. Just my thoughts.

Hiya Flower,

Welcome back!!!

hile I manually play the puller on my main PC but when I'm away I want the puller to use Kissassit

This sounds like AFK plans when worded this way. I would caution you against that style of play as it draws unwanted negative attention and can lead to adverse actions being taken against your account(s)

Hiya Flower,

Welcome back!!!

This sounds like AFK plans when worded this way. I would caution you against that style of play as it draws unwanted negative attention and can lead to adverse actions being taken against your account(s)
I'm not worried about that I'll be all by myself doing a no defient gear 1-60 group getting all my group epic 1.0's and I'll only be doing the nasty while at work " I work from home" so I can always monitor my server tower on its monitor mounted above my other 3 monitor

hi Flower !
I can see your point, if it helps any, some things were updated rather recently and not all finished, so that would include not making a new video yet for that part until the work is more settled. When th new login stuff came about, it was a rather surprise for some. Everyone is adjusting to the new way. The way it used to be has possibility of being more direct, but the new tool has a lot more future abilities and some helpful features that we did not have before. Just my thoughts.
Oh I agree I was amazed at how it auto finds all the toons on your account on the server making building new groups easier indeed you're thoughts are right on the money

Question - how would I use 2 computers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back