• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How long does it take you to complete both LS missions? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
419¢
I was browsing the everquest forums while at work and came across this response:

"With the right group you're looking at about 10-15 minutes total for both. Heros Forge should take < 2 minutes to complete when you have the proper setup. Many are doing it in 70-80 seconds. Fugue only takes a bit because you're waiting for things to spawn."

My question to all of you, how long is it taking you? I don't find it possible to do heroes forge in under 2 minutes, even with the best raid gear and players available lol?

I was browsing the everquest forums while at work and came across this response:

"With the right group you're looking at about 10-15 minutes total for both. Heros Forge should take < 2 minutes to complete when you have the proper setup. Many are doing it in 70-80 seconds. Fugue only takes a bit because you're waiting for things to spawn."

My question to all of you, how long is it taking you? I don't find it possible to do heroes forge in under 2 minutes, even with the best raid gear and players available lol?
Totally done HAF in less then 2 min with REAL players. I used to have a SS of some friends doing it in like.. 78? seconds..

FF is walking and waiting. Shouldnt take more then 10 minutes, even with boxed char. None of the fights are hard there, its just waiting on the scripts, and hoping nothing falls through the world~.

Totally done HAF in less then 2 min with REAL players. I used to have a SS of some friends doing it in like.. 78? seconds..

FF is walking and waiting. Shouldnt take more then 10 minutes, even with boxed char. None of the fights are hard there, its just waiting on the scripts, and hoping nothing falls through the world~.
Damn that is crazy. Were you just full burn right out of the gate, and did you get achievements or just need to complete the mission?

Full send, always~ and just to complete the mission.

*story time*

During the recent XP bonus, I would run HAF (pop lesson) 170AA's per run, then do FF, 170 more AA's, then go to GH and wait for lockout, and do it again... 550 (ish) AA's for 25 min of half ass work :f5:

It takes me about 30-40 min to do both missions.

That's from the time I decide to log in, until they are all back in GH.

I run custom scripts that make HF and FF hands free, just start them in LS and they move my team into the zone, hail the npc to start and check back every few min.

The HF one doesn't try to do the burn everything down in two min. It takes a slower approach and moves melee into each room to deal with eggs, pulls spider back after warp, does the echos, etc.

It takes me about 30-40 min to do both missions.

That's from the time I decide to log in, until they are all back in GH.

I run custom scripts that make HF and FF hands free, just start them in LS and they move my team into the zone, hail the npc to start and check back every few min.

The HF one doesn't try to do the burn everything down in two min. It takes a slower approach and moves melee into each room to deal with eggs, pulls spider back after warp, does the echos, etc.
Oh dang that is awesome! I've used some of the scripts / luas that are open to the public without much success. The FF one worked great for me, but the HF one didn't do well at all for me.

Full send, always~ and just to complete the mission.

*story time*

During the recent XP bonus, I would run HAF (pop lesson) 170AA's per run, then do FF, 170 more AA's, then go to GH and wait for lockout, and do it again... 550 (ish) AA's for 25 min of half ass work :f5:

Err wait did I miss something. Each time yo run the mission you get the AA? not just the initial run? Completely missed that.

Checking the log from latest mission run, completed both missions in 26:30 minutes, which also includes four minutes time it took to go from one mission to the other. So about 22-23 minutes for both.
If things are clicking, I have hit fierce eye on the bard at the engage of HH mission and its hasnt refreshed yet when done. That has a three minute refresh

Checking the log from latest mission run, completed both missions in 26:30 minutes, which also includes four minutes time it took to go from one mission to the other. So about 22-23 minutes for both.
If things are clicking, I have hit fierce eye on the bard at the engage of HH mission and its hasnt refreshed yet when done. That has a three minute refresh
Damn that is awesome! If I wasn't still struggling with some achievements in the HF mission, I'd love to mess around and see how fast I could get it.

I haven't timed the actual missions, not long with a pet group or straight melee group. But setup time is a killer on me it usually takes me about 90 minutes from the time I start manually loading the first toon. LOL But I have to set up my music run a guy back from the bazaar, run a couple over from the guild hall, manually make a group find time to drink two watermelon Red Bulls. I dick around.

Oh and that's with two groups. I've never bothered timing one group on anything. You can probably add another 45 minutes to that since I made a 3rd functional tank. LOL # tanks out of like 50 something toons. How did I end up with twice as many Bards as tanks? LOL

Once I can finally get all the achievements I'll probably try for speed runs and see what I can make it in. The achievements in the heroes are forged mission (only avoiding an echo spawn) is the one that is killing me.

Question - How long does it take you to complete both LS missions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back