• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Help with older UI. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,005¢
Hey guys,

I'm assuming someone here is much much better with dealing with UI elements and such than I am. I've been using di2889's Frequency/infiniti blue UI for years and years and years. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like he's around anymore, and I can't find an up-to-date copy of it on the mothership or even the elements I need from eqinterface or anything. I had an issue with the item window crashing me out when opening up prizes and anything else that had the new-ish "convert" checkbox on it, and was able to rectify that by just deleting the itemdisplay element from the UI and reloading.

Unfortunately, I really don't like the layout of the inventory in the default UI and am used to the Freq layout. Is there anyone out there who knows how to add the Keyrings button to the inventory window and get rid of the tab that used to be the mount keyring?

Attaching the inventory window I'm using in case anyone's feeling generous. Otherwise, just some advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance guys. :)

Attachments

• EQUI_Inventory.xml
    246.1 KB · Views: 3
Putting out a bounty for someone to fix my inventory window. 3 months of level 2 at RG for whoever updates the inventory window to add the Key Ring button, get rid of the mount keyring tab, and make sure Key Ring button works properly.

To the level 1's out there, if you know XML/UI stuff, this is an easy way to hop up into level 2.

Thanks in advance, hopefully. :)

Request - Help with older UI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back