• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Hand-in to Eldreth : Multiple Items (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,284¢
Feel a bit guilty making two requests so quickly but I had to see if anyone has made a macro like this.

Part of the current logjam for the rogue 1.0 is the long spawn timer on Eldreth. You have to turn in two unstacked bottles of milk, combined parchment, and 100pp

I know there are some macros out there for turning in items, bonechips most notably, but I was wondering about being able to turn in all 3 at once ? That seemed like a more complicated macro to me.

I dont know how to give money but this actually isnt any harder than the bonechips macro because the bonechips macro gives 4 stacks. So here's a start not the full thing though of how you would give 3 items. I took this from one of the bonechip macros

Rich (BB code):
	/squelch /shift /itemnotify ${FindItem[=bottle of milk].InvSlot} leftmouseup
	/delay 5
		/click left target
		/click left target
	/squelch /shift /itemnotify ${FindItem[=bottle of milk].InvSlot} leftmouseup
	/delay 5
		/click left target
		/click left target

/squelch /shift /itemnotify ${FindItem[=combined parchment].InvSlot} leftmouseup
	/delay 5
		/click left target
		/click left target

//then some code to give plat
        /notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup
I don't have time to play around and test a full macro to do this though today =(

Request - Hand-in to Eldreth : Multiple Items

Users who are viewing this thread

Back