• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Get a Redgudies T-shirt (1 Viewer)

decker

RedCents
452¢
Hey i was out looking for t-shirts and i started thinkin: Hey i want a redguides t-shirt. Well needless to say there are none in stores. That have to changes, so here we go:

store.jpg

Well more designs will come asap. And if you have any idears please let me know...

(and the store is admin approved)

BTW if you pm me I can send a tracking number to you as soon as one is ready.

- decker

Last edited:
I've told you this before, and still stand by it.

The stuff without the backgrounds are awesome. The pictures that have a square or rectangle background that is a solid color, just cuts of. It looks pretty bad IMO(not trying to be mean) on the clothes.

Yoda's logo and the other RedGuides logo looks pretty sweet, as there is no background.

And I WOULD buy Yoda's logo on the black shirt, thats just sick :D

I want to see a Red RedGuides shirt, with an old school simple front "redcentish" logo on it. I have the image in my mind, I just can't put it into picture format.

Maybe put the RedCent logo on the front right or left chest of the shirt, and RedGuides.com on the back.

The black one rocks though. I am just ol' school.

Ya, I would love an either Black or Red shirt, with the RedCent logo on the front left chest, with the "RedGuides.com" written in white how it is on the tan shirt, written on the back.

Perferrably a red shirt.

Get a Redgudies T-shirt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back