• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Eve Online (1 Viewer)

The0Eldest

RedCents
Hey all, been a good long time since I was active in these parts...

I'm getting into Eve online though, and curious what the good bot programs / sites are for that?

I've found a few passable bots, but nothing that isn't very very basic. Seems all the bots for that game read the screen, and do it very slowly. Looking for something a bit higher tech, and preferably that uses scripts as well instead of a single purpose kind of bot.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I looked for a long time and didn't find worth using. All of them were very slow and setup took forever, even just for mining. Eve itself is a good game though.

Ya, it's been more than a bit furstrating. I don't get how a game with so much of a link to the cash economy has such crappy boting software.

It's not hard to make software that hooks into the memory to read what's going on instead of OCR, but it seems like every bot uses OCR for some reason. Which makes no sense for a game played by so many coders...

I played EVE pretty hardcore for a long time.

The community and dev's are extremely dedicated in eliminating botting (ISK farmers).

As you have probably found out already, the game is a very cuthroat culture, with griefing accepted as part of the learning curve. There are large groups of people dedicated to ruining ISK farmers days, even at the expense of their own assets.

All the real money exchanges come from the top end Alliances farming moons, having renters pay them, or market manipulation.

Personally, I made my isk by running POS's doing reactions, and also using capitals to move deep into unused 0.0 and farming plex's, etc.

Let me know if you have any specific questions I might be able to answer.

I'm getting ready to start flying a carrier here in the next short bit. Grievers are non-existent out in nullsec really, or at the least are very easy to avoid.

So i'm looking for a ratting bot that can fly a carrier from anom to anom. I've been playing about 2 years now, have some mining bots going, and make a bit of isk, but not reallly enough. Also all the bots that work, work off ORC, and very slow / clunky bots. So they are slowly going back and forth from watching this, or that. It's not hard to make a bot that watches everything all the time and responds to things to happen the moment they happen. But, that doesn't seem to be around in eve...

I'll dig around for ixseve and see what that's about...

my ... habit is getting out of hand, help me please.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. Ixseve is very interesting, and it also led to finding other sites as well. Why o why the only easy to find bots are ORC and keyboard / mouse controlling I do not understand... But whatever lol

Thank you much.

Question - Eve Online

Users who are viewing this thread

Back