• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

EQ crashing when loading bard (1 Viewer)

Wizman

RedCents
I tried running the PoN macro other day. Had problems with the docrack plugin so I aborted the macro. Tried starting bard with MQ loaded kept CTDing. So I started bard w/out MQ and got to GH. Then it crashed again. I've not been able to successfully logon bard again either with or w/out MQ loaded. Yet I'm able to load other chars from same acct.???? WTF is going on?? Anyone have any ideas???

What UI are you running Wizman? I was running Frequency UI and had the same problem. Somehow the UI file got corrupted and slowly, each of my toons would then crash to desktop if I tried loading it with that UI... the final account being 2 days ago.

DI28889 has posted a fix for it at the end of the Freq thread at macroquest.com in the UI section for those of you that run it.

thanks for your input. I had a [some?] corrupted files and had to delete several things and repatch to fix problems. Bard logging fine now. We'll see how it does with PoN now lol

EQ crashing when loading bard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back