• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

bug vendors (1 Viewer)

jubie kid said:
there was vender selling auguish,time, qvic items and AA.. but it was patch the same say today... and am getting rolled back with my 1000aa that i got from it... :( dman.

First of all - if you need to be let in - you have to at least try to write in the manner that can be understood. Mumbling wont get you too far.
Second - things that are already nerfed wont get you in, so no point in trying with them.

Plus the venders were the ones from Beta. There is no AA or Gear vender on Beta. A dev posted on the official forum and said the AA vendor was a rumor with legs. It never happened.

Sony put up vendors in PoK that should have been put in beta.

To transalate:
There was vender selling auguish, time, qvic items and AAs in PoK, but it was patched today. I am getting rolled back with my 1000aa that I got from it...damn.

bug vendors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back