• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Berserker macro request (1 Viewer)

Kidyan

RedCents
Anyone wanna try to alter rogue helper for a zerker? I have been looking for a decent one for a while now and havent found any that are very good. Basically I would need it to assist at set % of hp. Assist the maintank that i set. Manuiver behind the mob and also frenzy. Possibly set something that would snare if the mob is running or something where i would be able to toggle to snare the mob at like 25% or not to. So if anyone has some free time and wants to try this it would be awesome. Thanks

What is a Berserker good for anyway....Never had one and don't remember ever grouping with one!

I have at least one 60+ of all classes except Mage, Beserker and Warrior. Working on Warrior and Mage now.

Zerker is high dps sometimes up above rogs and they are the same hp lvl or paladin. They can tank well in a pickle I have one who basicaly in melee alone is alwas next to tank if my warrior dies which works well to keep my rog who is higher dps still backsatbbing and alive.

I have a 70 Ranger with 10k hp / 1.9k ac and 500+AAs, DPS is very good with all skills maxed and most resist max. Would it be worth to take the time to level up a Berserker to replace him?

nope, just sayin in a pickup group a berserker usually does more dps than a ranger, but then you also have the option to offtank an add with a berserker or if for some reason your cleric messes up you can tank. I think that the other problem is that very few people actually take the time to get them higher level so not many really know what they can fully do, including me.

Zerkers are awesome DPS. Second best in the game (next to rogue of course) as far as normal DPS, but Zerkers have the highest burst DPS. There are very few Zerkers in the game due to them being put in the game later than most classes.

Berserker macro request

Users who are viewing this thread

Back