• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

AC vs HP (1 Viewer)

slandaro

RedCents
80¢
i remember a long time ago seeing a formula that helped you figure out basically how many hps each ac was worth for different classes does anyone know this formula?

thanks

It's entirely subjective, and with the addition of heroics in recent expansions the "equation" for ac vs hps is even less linear and more subjective.

I believe someone quoted me as 1 ac >= 5 hp.

Also SHIELD AC > All other ac. So the higher AC on your shield the better. If you can get a 250 AC shield it's good. Put the highest AC aug you can find for secondary into your shield if you are a class that uses shields.

Entirely dependent on class. As a beast anything over 4800 ac buffed gives very marginal gains. While knights I know go as high as 1ac to 10 hp. Monks get great ac returns also.

Regardless... Shield AC is King. It's always treated as full AC, no diminishing returns involved.

I'm also not 100% sure but I think Shield AC may be a bonus to how much damage you do with your BASH and how often Shield block works.

AC vs HP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back