• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Utility Parcel.mac 2023-11-13

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Server Type
🏢 Live
Done as part of a live stream at the request of Redqueen from discord.

Usage:
/mac parcel

/senditems tradeskills playername
/senditems collectible playername

This was thrown together relatively quickly.

Includes an exclusion list.

Requires you input the name of the parcel vendor at the start of the macro, currently setup to use Caden Zharik by the small bank.
To change the name replace Caden Zharik's name in the .mac file with the name of the NPC you wish to use.
/declare vendor string outer "Caden Zharik"

To add an item to the exlusion list you must edit the value in the .mac currently shown as
/declare ExclusionList string outer "|Piece of Rat Fur|Bat Wing|"
Requires a | before and after the item
IE: if I wanted to add a water flask, I would put |Water Flask| inside the quotes at the end of the below line of code as shown.
/declare ExclusionList string outer "|Piece of Rat Fur|Bat Wing|Water Flask|"
Author
ChatWithThisName
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from ChatWithThisName

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. NoDrop consideration. Now able to find scrolls

Added in a check for server to be Mischief or Firiona Via. Probably misspelled Firiona and I...
  2. Fix for Parcels only sending one and then hanging.

Honestly no really understandable reason it was hanging. But I took the opportunity to make a...
  3. Update NPC message

Update NPC message informing you an item has been sent so it will recognize an item is done...

Latest reviews

So useful, thank you for sharing!
Absolutely great mac to dump your supplies to mules. 5*.
My only wishlist item is to be able to send specific items to different mules, but at least they can dump out of your bag space!
absolutely the single best purchase I have made macro wise. The v1 update was phenomenal.
Back