• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - when in someone inbox inquiring. (1 Viewer)

Chanticleer

yells at clouds
RedCents
im not sure but as of lately alot of people are in my inbox asking how much and dont have common curtousy to say no thanks or to much or a freaking reply , i know ive posted it stay out my inbox or anyone elses if your not kind enough to respond back especially since you asked me or anyone else how much​

I don't know I agree. If I ask a salesman IRL a question, I aint gonna send him a letter. They wanted info, they got info, end of story.

I don't want want to pay that much.

P.s. I love you

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I don't know I agree. If I ask a salesman IRL a question, I aint gonna send him a letter. They wanted info, they got info, end of story.

so you wouldn't want common curtiousy ? of say ok or thanks or anything ?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want want to pay that much.

P.s. I love you

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I mean I agree , ALL had to be said no thanks or ok thanks or something that way I know you atleast acknowledge me or my response ect..

My kingdom for less inbox, its not a cowbell people, I don't need more of it... but I agree common courtesy is a plus

I don't think it's that big of a deal. That's why I didn't reply even after you sent me 8 messages in a row. I'm not trying to stir up drama I just think it's a little crazy. If someone's not replying take a hint they weren't interested after you told them the price.

That type of courtesy also isn't so common, clearly, if multiple people are doing it.

I don't think it's that big of a deal. That's why I didn't reply even after you sent me 8 messages in a row. I'm not trying to stir up drama I just think it's a little crazy. If someone's not replying take a hint they weren't interested after you told them the price.

That type of courtesy also isn't so common, clearly, if multiple people are doing it.

Courtesy goes both ways. I get a lot of replies saying sort of "I'll get back to you in a week when I get my wages paid!!" and they very seldom do. I agree with the thread creator, but I usually only send 1 message back asking for "hey, are you still interested?". Usually with no answer as a result. Buying stuff takes about 5 minutes for a Paypal payment, selling on the other hand is sometimes 2 days of scheduling.

Discussion - when in someone inbox inquiring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back