• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest Free Plat and Account! - Admin approved contest [sometimes NSFW] (1 Viewer)

LOL, Some of these are great, but I have a RL one, not as good as some of these, but I will share anyway.

when I as young child my siblings and I were very active, we played just about every sport and lived on a lake and swam every chance we could. One day my dad joined us swimming and playing in the lake and then we all decided to go play some sand lot football. Well dad said, you kids have worn me out and I am going to the house. We all tried to get dad to change his mind and continue playing with us, my dad was never into sports, His reply was you guys have worn me out. Well needless to say I had to interject what I thought was wisdom and told dad, Dad you need to get in shape and exercise more. Here is the funny part. I will never forget his reply to my statement. He said and I quote, "Son, anytime I get the urge to exercise I go lay down until the urge wears off." I didn't understand the words of wisdom he was imparting at the time, but I so understand them now.

26.jpg..31.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

hey guys great posts! This was the funnest event ever at redguides! Good luck to all the contestants!

Re: Free Plat and Account! - Admin approved contest

Congrats to Razkle, whose Daybreak tech support meme was timed perfectly with a two-day wait for Ragefire. The account is yours!

Sweetness! I won! the toons are amazing! and the 1mil is nice too, not to mention the 1k of station cash on it! Thank you so very much!

oh yeah and 11.jpg I think that blonde healed me in a Vox raid one time... THIS is a REAL ad for people to come play EQ! Enjoy!

OMFG These pic posts were amazing.. a few i seen before.. but on the whole... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Came so close to pissing my pants reading a few of them!

Contest Free Plat and Account! - Admin approved contest [sometimes NSFW]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back