• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

epicnpc (1 Viewer)

RedCents
13¢
Anyone fAmiliar with this website and how legit it is ?? I have always used playerauctions but sadly nothing for sale there . That I want

There is a bit more of a scammer issue there I fee like, I've had ok luck with it but I don't do a lot over there, and a lot of people I do deal with over there are either here/mmobugs/playerauctions or something as well.

I too have been a member of epicnpc for some years although not active sold a few things through them. It is a pretty busy forum.

I've been a member of PA since 2001 and it is the safest, but it really sucks for a seller trying to sell multiple things and has a lot of annoyances not to mention the ridiculous fees for the amount of dis/service they provide. Let's not even talk about the ridiculously slow and buggy character selling form that PA has. Sorry, rant off.

epicnpc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back