• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

IRL - Yeah... not great... (personal health sitch) (1 Viewer)

@nicesandwiches Hey Man, Good morning !!
Based on your last post, I'm hoping surgery is over and went without incident and that you are happily admitted to a room and on some nice pain meds for your new journey to a sense of recovery. Prayers said and hope when you are well enough to post, that you can let us know how you're doing. Hope this is the beginning of a new road to better health. God Bless you bud.

Still alive! It's been a long road to recovery - able to walk without crutches/ walking stick now but very slow and knee hasn't fully recovered. Worst bit is the atrophy of time in hospital - very hard to put weight on when you've decided to remove carbs, most dairy, sugar and alcohol from diet. Currently three weeks into my first cancer treatment (immunotherapy and targeted therapy via daily tablets). Went from 14.5stone to 11.10stone - no muscle anywhere but ass and legs worst hit. Quite skeletal in comparison to three months ago but still positive!

Not playing at the moment - cancelled sub to the game but hoping to get back in future although, when remission happens (positive mental attitude) I'm not sure if I want to play computer games again having been given a second chance!

Anyway, I'll cross that bridge when it comes to it - love you guys and hope to see you soon!

Ian

So glad to hear you are doing better! It is a long long road with many a winding turn as the song says. We all care about you and are with you (except for the no sugar - gotta have my sugar!) and wish you further improvement. You have already made great strides!

Sounds like you are moving in the right direction, congratulations!! Stay strong, stay positive and you will come out ahead.

IRL - Yeah... not great... (personal health sitch)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back