• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Rogue bugs (1 Viewer)

Roguish

RedCents
after second patch --

Players could not see me in SoS -- useful on PvP?

Also i was tanking nest and one time i decided to try it and it worked, i did counter and deulist discs both at the same time

The SoS thing isn't a bug, it's how it is ment to be working with the changes to invis.

now what's this about two discs at once?

kk the offensive and defensives at the same time no longer working after this last patch 6:30 eastern AM.

Odd how they changed SoS, i like it, my group doesnt though.

Okay this is a bug i been using for years and i didnt remember it till one of the patches fixed the bug, a later patch broke the fix so now i'll post it 8-)

Rogues (probably all melee) don't ever need ot eat or drink if you dont care about that you are hungry/thirsty message. Every time your weaps proc or you use a clicky you gain all the endurance back you should have.

ie. you are OOE and you dont do any discs or jumping for 5 minutes, your Endurance reads 0% still but when you proc or click you get 5 minutes worth of endurance showing.

Ive seen people trying to figure out how they were getting endurance for free, this is how it works.

Roguish said:
Okay this is a bug i been using for years and i didnt remember it till one of the patches fixed the bug, a later patch broke the fix so now i'll post it 8-)

Rogues (probably all melee) don't ever need ot eat or drink if you dont care about that you are hungry/thirsty message. Every time your weaps proc or you use a clicky you gain all the endurance back you should have.

ie. you are OOE and you dont do any discs or jumping for 5 minutes, your Endurance reads 0% still but when you proc or click you get 5 minutes worth of endurance showing.

Ive seen people trying to figure out how they were getting endurance for free, this is how it works.

Really no need for this now with the new medding rates, is there?

does the medding rates affect endurance though? from what i've read (yes read, i haven't logged on and won't until new source for mq2 is released) the new regen rates only affect hp and mana.

if you want to be a rogue who isn't constantly stabbing stuff i guess /shrug

I've never thought about doing that to be honest, sitting never gave extra endurance regen before TSS, i tested it out and yes you do gain a massive amt of END by sitting now. Still I'm a raiding rogue and if you're in my guild, a rogue, and sit your ass down during a raid I'm pointing and laughing at you...

Ummm.... maybe that's why players can't see SoS now....

Rogue bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back