• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Request 30 minutes to 1 hour access (1 Viewer)

infinity

RedCents
I found your site from a link on another site I was on, I have currently been somewhat burnned in the past with paying for a WoW tip sites with it ending up being full of out dated items fairly useless information, this post is not intended to be insulting in any manor it is just to see what you have to offer me for my hard earned $$. So with that said is there a way to check out the site for a short time like 30 minute to 1 hour?

I'm not sure if it's ever been done before, and I'm not too sure how good of an idea it is.

I see where you're comming from, not wanting to blindly dump money into a site you know nothing about. But you have to see where we're comming from. There are so many redguides copycats out there that are just looking for a chance to steal something, and that would take just about an hour.

If you want a preview of what's there, look at the free access section and look at the submissions that were denied because the content was already inside. A lot of them aren't there? That right there is a testament to what's inside redguides. Also there have been quite a few posts in the general section asking what's inside. Take a look at those. Here's an example of one: http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=10672

Also there's the nerfed sections that are accessable to everyone, so see what's been posted in the past, to let you know that the forums aren't completely empty and full of jackasses that never post anything.

Also, if one of the admins does let you in for a few minutes, it would help to know what section.

I can't attest for the WoW forums, but I'm quite happy with the EQ1 forums. And I'm fairly new to redguides.

I see where your coming from, I was worried this would be a list of hacks or well known exploits, but judging from submissions and what you see dissapear from the list you can see what kind of stuff is on the inside.

Last edited:
Request 30 minutes to 1 hour access

Users who are viewing this thread

Back