• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

RedQuest Rules!!! (1 Viewer)

LexLuthor

RedCents
I have just waisted $$ I joined Explots R Us, thinking I might be able to find more hacks and cheats ie i miss my warp/gate/ csum :( , but what I found there was not very Impresive. :( They do have a few good eploits but nothing like we have here. not even a compile woot Jigs21 you rule bro.. :cool:

Last edited:
Live and learn.. RG is one of the best places to be when it comes to helping you slack =)

-decker

paulstacio said:
I have just waisted $$ I joined Explots R Us, thinking I might be able to find more hacks and cheats ie i miss my warp/gate/ csum :( , but what I found there was no very Impresive. They do have a few good eploits but nothing like we have here. not even a compile woot Jigs21 you rule bro..

lol, I made the same mistake... I discovered that many of their "exploits" were nerfed back in the dark days.... Their guides are so old that they should be ashamed to even have the site up! (Plus they wouldn't cancel my credit card payments that seemed to come out automatically... I needed my bank to send a nasty letter to them).

That being said, I thing Redguides has a similar guide, with similar things in the guides section that needs serious updating :rolleyes: :p Was great in 2004, just a bit outdated now.

SanityCheck said:
Paulstacio ... The Rathe? LOL.

Uhhh who me? You must have me confused with some one else..... :o

Wasn't me didn't do it you didn't see me do it ....You can't prove a thing!! :D :p

RedQuest Rules!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back