• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

PS3 Pre-Orders Today (1 Viewer)

HardOne

RedCents
51¢
Limited PlayStation 3 Pre-order
GameStop and EB Games will begin accepting limited pre-orders for the PlayStation 3 console on Tuesday, October 10, on a first come, first served basis. Due to extremely limited supply, we expect to deplete this allocation very quickly, most likely in minutes. We will not accept additional pre-orders at this time. To avoid an unnecessary trip we strongly recommend you call your local store to determine availability. A $100 reservation deposit is required, which can be funded with cash, credit or trade. As we cannot control production and shipping issues by the manufacturer, a reservation deposit does not guarantee receipt of a system available to purchase at launch. Reservations/Purchases are limited to 1 per household.

Our limited online pre-order program will be announced at a later date, after software and accessory availability dates are confirmed. Online product pricing and availability will vary and will be fulfilled independent of store reservations.

Thats why you get you and your wife to pre order at different stores, with different addresses, and sell one on EBay. I've heard the estimated price for a Premium console is $2,500 USD. One will more then pay for both. Even the Core Console is said to go for over $1,200.

I never said I was gonna order, I was just being my normal Victor Mildrew self and moaning about things...

*shakes fist at the US for getting everything 6 months before the UK (including British movies!!!)*

;)

i just started working at gamestop, i was verry lucky that i got in on the preorder, cant wait to sell that baby on ebay, will make christmas shopping alot easyer

PS3 Pre-Orders Today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back