• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Player check (1 Viewer)

Wizman

RedCents
I want to run this PoN macro with 2 of my other toons. It has a player check that stops the macro.
If I delete the sub with the player check part that should do it, right? I'm not so worried about others seeing me kiting AFK. I witnessed someone in RCoD running AFK for days on end just outside of ZI and nothing came of it. Some of you others might know which server I'm on if you saw it.

http://forums.notaddicted.com/showthread.php?t=21275

:ripperjack:

Actually what I want to do is to be able to grp other toons with bard and use this macro. Will changing the player check from 1 to 3 do what I want it to?

Last edited:
Yeah if you add the player check to 3 it should work and if anyone else zones in it will stop. or you could just remove the playercheck all together if you want.

just change this part

Rich (BB code):
/if (${SpawnCount[pc]}>1)

To this:
Rich (BB code):
/if (${SpawnCount[pc]}>3)

Changed it to 6 working good. That way I can add friend or 2 plus not be too paranoid. Only other problem I've run across is that damn boulder at bottom of circle lol. Every so often I get hung up behind it and die a miserable death hehe.

Player check

Users who are viewing this thread

Back