• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

New here, with a question... (1 Viewer)

Bowlofcoolsauce

RedCents
Just signed into the website and I really enjoy all the talk about this MQ2 thing and macro'ing. It's something I've never done before and enjoy learning about, but what I was really interested in were ways that, without using MQ2 you could achieve an "edge", per se. I was looking at the part in the underground guide labeled "qeynos vs. monks" where you can glitch the monk guild masters into fighting paladin guildmasters and inevitably make a ridiculous amount of money. I just tried this and it would appear you can't attack guildmasters, nor do they seem to respond to fighting. I was just wondering why that was part of an updated guide if it doesn't work? Or if I'm wrong and I just can't figure out how to do it if anyone could help me out on the particulars. By the way I'm a monk on the new progression server The Sleeper. Thanks ahead of time for any feedback and especially for all the technical jazz...it's fun learning for a casual gamer to pretend he's hardcore once in a while!

I did check on it, but there were quite a few posts there. I was just wondering why it's still in the manual if there's a contradiction to it elsewhere. Thanks though for telling me, on that note are there any "still working" tricks like that or of some nature I wouldn't understand? Unfortunately I haven't had the time to explore the forums for years and there's just so much information it's hard to find stuff that's accurate as opposed to something that "may" be contradicted elsewhere. Anyone have any leads where I could find out for myself some of those tricks or where to start looking beyond just the general "the exploits forum you dolt". I'm mainly concerned with levelling but any info is always good info.

New here, with a question...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back