• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Me no understand.. Plx hepl me (1 Viewer)

decker

RedCents
452¢
Guys i really cant understand this. Its way to advanced engish for me... Tryed too but really dont understand it...

August 17th, 2007

Welcome to EverQuest: Secrets of Faydwer!

-----------------------------------------

The EverQuest team is happy to welcome everyone to the 'Secrets of Faydwer' Beta!

The servers will be officially opened Monday, August 20th. Before we do so, characters will be copied over that morning, so please make sure to issue the /betacopy command no later than Sunday night. If you miss this window, it might be a day or so before we copy characters again.

See you all in beta in a couple of days!

** Please remember that all material accessed in the beta is not for public consumption and is covered by a Non-Disclosure Agreement. **

Friday Aug 17, 2007

The EverQuest team is happy to welcome everyone to the 'Secrets of Faydwer' Beta!

The servers will be officially opened Monday, August 20th. Before we do so, characters will be copied over that morning, so please make sure to issue the /betacopy command no later than Sunday night. If you miss this window, it might be a day or so before we copy characters again.

See you all in beta in a couple of days!

** Please remember that all material accessed in the beta is not for public consumption and is covered by a Non-Disclosure Agreement. **

Well guess that if you dont understand something you are not expected to follow it =)

info inc... Ohh and did you like the thread title ? =)

-decker

Rip that beta up Decker - I forgot about apping for beta but ah well.

Hows it looking so far?

Would be nice to have that chimera mount. It would be a fun pull in WoS when you're running with the mount on and saying "Inc Chimera Deathseether!" and watch your group swarm on your mount.

PAY ATTENTION!

I did this for DoDh beta and it worked like a charm.

I missed DoD beta sign-up, but still wanted to beta. I called SOE CS line. I told them I was sent an email, but the email was blank after the "Welcome to Beta" line.

Remember to stay pissed off! You are the ripped-off consumer here!

The CS guy was quick to ask my email to resend my information and help me set up beta. He even flagged my account on the spot!

An alternate way (what I did for TSS) is to act heartbroken, and say you got the email but accidentally deleted it in a tragic mix up. The CS guy wants to play the hero ( I guess in hopes it'll get back to his supervisor). He'll again set you up on the spot.

***Remember*** Most people calling in regards to the beta (and only a few actually do) are asking for it because they forgot to sign-up. They are typically honest about it, and Sony gives them the standard "better luck next expansion" company line.

Be creative and you WILL be a beta tester.

Me no understand.. Plx hepl me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back