• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Lesson (1 Viewer)

slandaro

RedCents
80¢
Does anyone know if lesson aa counts down when sitting in guild lobby? i had an idea thinking turning lesson on sitting my alt in lobby "in fellowship sharing xp" to see if he could just sit and collect double xp all day. does anyone know if this would work? i havent had time to check yet but id assume they make lesson count down in GL

It doesn't count down in lobby or GH, I used that trick when I was PLing my toons AA's when OMM missions gave XP and lesson worked on tasks. I'd run LOTD on the toons in the missions as well as the bots/alts parked in the lobby. I got out of the MM, requested and got back in, then did my afk. It worked out so I could wait in the lobby and CF back to do another round of tasks later with the same lesson on. I'm very interested in this FS XP for being able to play my sham who has max aa and share the xp so that the cleric on the same account will get xp. That way, I get my slower back and my awesome cleric gets to AA still. They didn't say how much xp is taken from you who is sharing it, so I'm guessing 20% like LAA possibly.

Side note, you may know this already but they allow task wins to gain double on double xp weekends. So it reverts back to how things used to be, which is nice if you run and save 10 tasks before the weekend of double xp. It's helped me max aa on several toons.

Last edited:
it seems to be sharing pretty evenly my mage who is on same account as my main is in fellowship now with my 3 main guys and doing fall of tae ew alone just counting the mob kills my mage made 7 or 8 aa's its great thats why im trying to find a way to exploit this xp even more what about starting lesson then logging off does the timer continue while logged off? as the char doesnt have to be online to receive xp in fellowship

They already said that the XP gained (on a character not in the actual group) from fellowship sharing will not be modified by any bonus. However the xp you gained is based off the XP gained by the character that is online in the group. So if the grouped player is using lesson, or is gaining xp faster because of some other bonus then the amount of xp shared will reflect that.

As far as the amount I have seen it mentioned in several places that it is 50/50. Other people are saying that the bonus will adjust based on the level range between the characters that are sharing xp.

Lesson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back