• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

emross war for (1 Viewer)

flargendingle

RedCents
21¢
this looks like the place to post this, if not sorry. anyhoo,im lookin for a simple farming mac for an android game called emross war. i know they exist just cant find 1 so i thought ide turn to the experts ( this meens u:D ). ive been told to use an emulator like bluestacks or youwave, then add a macro program....problem is i dont know squat bout wrightin macs. all it has to do is
1. target devil army coordinates
2. select a hero
3.select troop type/ amount
4.start and confirm
5.repeat at random intervals ( maybe random 3-12 secs before sending next army)
6.(optional, but would be nice if able lol) swap to next castle when no more heros in current castle are available

lemme know if anyone is interested in making this or needs more info on the game. and thanks in advance

emross war for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back