• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Debuff INI or Audio Trigger File (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,490¢
I'm looking for a list of debuffs people need to cure. I wanted to incorporate it in AutoCleric but I haven't been able to put my hands on a list of typical debuffs people need cured. Anyone know where I can find one? If not I'll have to build it from lucy.

If you can check the debuffs, and also get the counters of the debuffs, you could just let autocleric decide which debuff to use. (If you rightlick an debuff, you get the info you need - which resist and number of counters). You only need to add an list of debuffs which shall not be cured.

Since you know which spells the cleric uses and how many counter each spell cures it should not be that hard to write an logic which determines the best spell to cure the debuff, without really need to know what debuff it is.

Request - Debuff INI or Audio Trigger File

Users who are viewing this thread

Back