• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Challenge for all of the RMT:ers! (1 Viewer)

Dretski

RedCents
1,185¢
I run a charity show for power levelling on Firiona Vie right now. All my income for 30 days goes to the local dog shelter. Now, here's my challenge.

If you're a RMT player, I challenge you to donate either a percentage or everything for a set amount of time or permanently to a cause of your choice. I'm pretty sure we could gateway the money from this through some of the more trusted people on RedGuides. Let's put a somewhat disliked and sometimes hated community to do some good for the world!

If I had to choose paying 8 bucks for a krono, or 9 bucks knowing 1 or 2 of them goes to UNHCR or whatever, I'd pay 9 every time.

Well, yeah. But I'm willing to take that risk myself, and I'm doing it for no profit for 30 days atm either way. If someone would rather pay someone else, fine with me. I'm not saying everyone has to follow my example, I'm putting out a challenge for those brave enough to do it. :)

Edit; Oh and seriously. I've never been close to PL'ing this fast. I have 4 friends offering to help me with outside DPS to do the clients here. It's bloody fun if you ask me!

Request - Challenge for all of the RMT:ers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back