• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Mq2Melee (1 Viewer)

Kazandar

RedCents
Can someone please give me a list of the commands you use to control a char though the MQ2 melee plugin please. I had it earler today but i seemed to have lost it like some many other things today. Thanks in advance.

Take a look at my zip, that should have what you need.

If it isn't, when ingame and while MQ2Melee is loaded, type /melee. That should bring up all of the options you can modify ingame. To work with them, you type something like
Rich (BB code):
/melee petassist=true

Basically what you are doing is modifying true/false, on/off, or an integer, and what you are changing depends on the plugin function. It will generally give you an idea of which to do...if the func is on, then func=off. If it's false, func=true. If it's off and a distance, then func=100, or something.

Here is WIKI address http://www.macroquest2.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2Melee

Below is commands from WIKI for MQ2Melee

Rich (BB code):
 /melee [options]

Example: /melee on aggro=on taunt=on kick=1 bash=0 intimidation=false disarm=true (Note that for all parameters 0=false=off and 1=true=on)

/melee will only list and report abilities and setting that are available to you.

Note: /melee just changes the values in the INI. If you begin with /melee aggro=on kick=on, but want to stop taunting, you must use /melee aggro=off, not /melee kick=on (in other words, your settings are NOT reset with each use of /melee)

* [on|off]
      Turn plugin On/Off
    * melee=[on|off]
      Turn Melee Mode On/Off.
    * range=[0-250]
      Enables ranged attacks when target is at or below this range. Note that 0 disables ranged attacks completely.
    * aggro=[on|off]
      Plugin tries to keep aggro on target using all enabled aggro abilities/disciplines until aggro is regained or either you or the target dies.
    * enrage=[on|off]
      Turns attack off and issues /pet hold (/pet back if hold not available) if target enrages and you are facing it. Re-engages when enrage ends.
    * infuriate=[on|off]
      Turns attack off and issues /pet hold (/pet back if hold not available) if target infuriates and you are facing it. Re-engages when infuriate ends.
    * petassist=[on|off]
      Will send pet attack on engage and backoff on enrage/infuriate if those skills are on. The plugin will also use /pet hold if you have that AA.
    * petrange=[0-150]
      Will not engage pet until mob is within [x] of your pet.
    * petdelay=[0-30]
      Will not engage pet until [x] seconds has passed.
    * petmend=[0-100]
      Cast Mend Companion or Replenish Companion if pet is at or below given health %.(Will cast higher of the two if you have both.
    * petlock=[on|off]
      Monitor mezzed targets and re-engage when mez ends/breaks. Will also monitor if pet is sitting idle and send it in to attack.
    * mend=[0-100]
      Mend your wound if your life percentage goes below the designated value.
    * backoff=[0-100]
      Turns attack off if your life percentage goes below the designated value. Will never back off due to low health if aggro=on.
    * escape=[0-100]
      Turn off Attack and Hide if your life percentage goes below the designated value. Will never happen if aggro=on. (Needs more testing)
    * feigndeath=[0-100]
      Feigns death if your life percentage goes below this value. Will never feign if aggro=on. (Needs more testing)
    * resume=[0-100]
      Stand up and turn back attack on if your life percentage goes above this value. Used with /melee feigndeath
    * backstab=[0-180]
      Will try to backstab if you wielding a piercing weapon in main hand and you are within [X] degrees +/- of the targets back (ie 45 is a good angle for just backstabbing, 180 will backstab from all directions.
    * bash=[on|off]
      Will try to bash target if you have a shield equipped or have have a 2-handed weapon and the 2 Hand Bash AA.
    * begging=[on|off]
      Will turn attack off and beg target and turn back on. Does not work if aggro=on.
    * disarm=[on|off]
      Will try to disarm target if target is wielding something.
    * dragonpunch=[on|off]
      Will use dragon punch if available.
    * eaglestrike=[on|off]
      Will use eagle strike if available.
    * evade=[on|off]
      Will attempt to evade in fight to drop some aggro each time hide skill available, strongly suggest that you set unhide=1 to authorise plugin to break invis for that.
    * flyingkick=[on|off]
      Will use flying kick if available.
    * forage=[on|off]
      Will try to forage up food/water if not in combat.
    * frenzy=[on|off]
      Will try to use frenzy if available.
    * hide=[on|off]
      Will try to hide if you're not in a combat and not moving.
    * unhide=[on|off]
      Will allow the plugin to bring you out of hide and or break invis. (experimental)
    * intimidation=[on|off]
      Will use intimidation if available.
    * kick=[on|off]
      Will use kick as often as possible.
    * pickpockets=[on|off]
      Turn off attack & try to pickpocket if not in aggro mode.
    * roundkick=[on|off]
      Will use round kick if available.
    * sensetraps=[on|off]
      Will try to sense traps if not in combat.
    * slam=[on|off]
      Will slam as often as possible.
    * sneak=[on|off]
      Will try to sneak if not in combat.
    * taunt=[on|off]
      Will push taunt button if aggro=on and you're not the target's target. Requires TauntIF statement otherwise will chain taunt.
    * tigerclaw=[on|off]
      Will try to use tiger claw if available.
    * challenge=[on|off]
      Will use Call of Challenge AA as it refreshes.
    * feralswipe=[on|off]
      Will trigger feral swipe AA as it refreshes.
    * provokemax=[0-100]
      Number of times you will try provoking aa/disc/spells to regain aggro (default=1)
    * provokeend=[0-100]
      Stop trying to prvoke when target's health falls below [X]% (default=15)
    * provoke0=[Disc/AA/Spell ID #]
      ID of the Disc/AA/Spell to use for provoking (0=off)
    * provoke1=[Disc/AA/Spell ID #]
    * provoke2=[Disc/AA/Spell ID #]
    * throwstone=[0-100]
      Will use throw stone disc when ready and target in range. (Will not use in aggro/provoke mode if provoke has not been used yet).
    * ragevolley=[0-100]
      Will use best ragevolley discipline available and ready.
    * leopardclaw=[0-100]
      Will use Leopard Claw or Dragon Fang discipline when your endurace is above [X]%. If not in aggro mode will wait till target HP get below 70% before using.
    * fistofwu=[0-100]
      Uses the Fist of Wu Discipline if your endurance is over [X]%
    * cryhavoc=[0-100]
      Uses the Cry Havoc Discipline if your endurance is over [X]%
    * thiefeye=[0-100]
      Uses the Thief Eye Discipline if your endurance is over [X]%
    * commanding=[0-100]
      Uses Commanding Voice Discipline if your endurance is over [X]%
    * facing=[on|off]
      Whether or not to face target (checked every 2 seconds and only in ranged mode)
    * stickrange=[0+]
      Enables sticking when target is at set distance away. Note that 0 means no sticking
    * stickdelay=[0-99]
      Wait in seconds before sticking to target
    * stunning=[0-100]
      Cast defined Stun spell(s) if target at or below [X]% and or if target is detected as casting a spell.
    * stun0=[Disc/AA/Spell ID #]
      ID of the Disc/AA/Spell to use for stunning. (0=off)
    * stun1=[Disc/AA/Spell ID #]
    * stun2=[Disc/AA/Spell ID #]
    * snareat=[0-100]
      Case defined Snare spell if target at or below [X]%
    * snaring=[Disc/AA/Spell ID #]
      ID of the Disc/AA/Spell to use for snaring. (0=off)
    * setaggro=[name]
      Name of defined bandolier for Aggro weapon(s) as per MQ2Bandolier
    * setmelee=[name]
      Name of defined bandolier for Melee weapon(s) as per MQ2Bandolier
    * arrow=[Item ID]
      Item ID of ammunition to use for ranged/throwing attacks
    * bow=[Item ID]
      Item ID for ranged weapon
    * poker=[Item ID]
      Item ID for backstabbing weapon
    * shield=[Item ID]
      Item ID for shield to use for bashing
    * holyflag0=[on|off]
      Whether or not to use defined HolyShit0 from ini.
    * holyflag1=[on|off]
      Whether or not to use defined HolyShit1 from ini.
    * holyflag2=[on|off]
      Whether or not to use defined HolyShit2 from ini.
    * holyflag3=[on|off]
      Whether or not to use defined HolyShit3 from ini.
    * holyflag4=[on|off]
      Whether or not to use defined HolyShit4 from ini.
    * holyflag5=[on|off]
      Whether or not to use defined HolyShit5 from ini.
    * holyflag6=[on|off]
      Whether or not to use defined HolyShit6 from ini.
    * holyflag7=[on|off]
      Whether or not to use defined HolyShit7 from ini. 

[edit]
/killthis

Tells the plugin that you want to engage the current target, if your feigning death, this should stand you up. It will also reset all the plugin's internal values. (If you play your toon manually you dont need to use that command at all, just press the attack button!)
[edit]
/throwit

Tells the plugin to perform a single ranged attack on current target. This will use MQ2Melee's Built-In Enhanced Ranged Mode(tm)! This means the plugin will auto-equip defined ammunition and ranged item, auto-refill ammunition, perform archery/throwing, then swap back previous range item. This is useful for pulling and other single-use purposes.
[edit]
/stabit

Tells the plugin to backstab current target and auto-engage target if you meet requirements. It first checks if you have a valid NPC target within melee range. If you're behind target (Backstab angle check), if you have a good visual angle on target , if you have backstab skill trained and it is mapped on a doability button and it is ready, then your custom BackstabIf condition will be evaluated. MQ2Melee will auto-swap In/Out Poker if Needed!
[edit]
/enrageon <targetid>

Tells the plugin to react as if there was an enrage event being detected. If target ID is given it will make sure it matches internal killing target id. (This is designed to be used with 3rd party plugins and/or macros eg: mq2events with mq2eqbc, create trigger to detect that target goes on enrage state, then set it to broadcast via mq2eqbc "/bca //enrageon ${Target.ID}" it will allow casters that might be too far from melee to detect that mob is enraged and back up their pet!)
[edit]
/enrageoff <targetid>

Tells plugin to react as if an enrage event is finished. See Also /enrageon.
[edit]
/infuriateon <targetid>

Tells plugin to react as if an infuriate event was detected. See Also /enrageon.
[edit]
/infuriateoff <targetid>

Tells plugin to react as if an infuriate event is finished. See Also /infuriateoff.

Hi guys,

I was searching the forums today for some help with mq2melee, saw the thread and the responses and wanted to say thanks. Most of the questions I had were answered by this.

I did want to see if anyone had any thoughts on how to get Thief's Eyes to trigger. I have the setting enabled but I can't seem to get it to trigger no matter how I configure it. If anyone has any ideas on this, I would appreciate it.

I'm sure it's something simple I've overlooked, but I can't seem to find it. Thanks all.

Here are the entries in my INI file:

[MQ2Melee]
melee=15
kick=1
plugin=1
range=
bash=1

These are the entries for the newest version of MQ2Melee. The older version used a common INI for alternate toons, with the section name matching a toon. The new version supports a separate INI for each toon, named to match the toon.

I have range off, hence the range=. If you want to used ranged attacks, put in a value that matches the range of your weapon.

In game, issue /melee with no parameters and you'll get a full list of current parameters and the values set to each one. The 1s in the INI will correspond to (ON) in the displayed list.

Be sure to have the appropriate actions mapped in your Abilities list.

The melee=15 sets the distance at which melee will take place. If this value is set higher than the effective distance at which your toon can melee, nothing will ever happen.

That's it. Works fine for me; version 3.667. Running primarily on a warrior, but it works fine on my ranger, cleric, shammy....

This is the INI for my Shadowknight.

Rich (BB code):
[MQ2Melee]
plugin=1
Melee=15
Aggro=1
Enrage=1
Infuriate=1
Facing=1
StickRange=200
Snaring=3400
PetAssist=1
PetRange=75
PetLock=1
Bash=1
Disarm=1
Taunt=1
StickCmd=/stick 13 ${If[!${Me.GroupSize} || ${Melee.AggroMode},moveback, ${If[${Melee.BackStabbing},behind,!front]}]} ${If[${Me.Underwater} || ${Me.Levitating},uw,]}
SnareIF=${If[${Melee.AggroMode} || ${Target.PctHps}<30,1,0]}
TauntIF=${If[${Me.GroupSize} && !${Melee.GotAggro},1,0]}

Ok....so just to test it I go /melee on bash=1 taunt=1 stunning=80

for my pally he has the AA bash with 2hs....so when i hit that button and attack a mob it will say "mq2melee:Attacking [whatever mob]

It will also list

mq2melee::bash (on)
mq2melee::taunt (on)
mq2melee::plugin (on)
mq2melee::stunning (80)

but the mob is not being taunted/bashed/stunned....what is wrong with my very top line up there that i execute?

make sure you are close enough to target, sommetimes if you dont /stick close enough they won't fire. bash and stun both require those skills. One other thing and probably the most important.

If you do not have them on a hot key in the combat actions (Use cntrl-A ) hotkeypad then it wonk see them.

in the new version of mq2melee should look like
mq2melee::bash (on)(ok)
mq2melee::taunt (on)(ok)
mq2melee:lugin (on)
mq2melee::stunning (80)

If it says (notfound) in red tehn you dont have it on your combat actions hotkeys

Mq2Melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back