• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

pbae songs (1 Viewer)

bartab

RedCents
I got several questions :

1)I try to find all PBAE song bards can use, so far looking at Lucy I only found 4, and I am very surprised there's nothing between level 2 and 48. What do I miss ?

Chords of Dissonance
Selo's Chords of Cessation
Melody of Mischief
Zuriki's Song of Shenanigans

2)by the way, in the Raw data of the spell there is a field targettype PBAE, does someone know if it is possible to look for spell on Lucy filtering one or more raw data fields ?

3) I want to test a farming cash method with an AE group, so goal is to maximize damages for the bard, what songs would you twist other than the PBAE above ? What items the bard could wear for that purpose also ?

1. Those are pretty much the songs you would use...however, I would twist in at least one DS song because at least one person in your group is going to get hit. DS could easily amount to be more dmg on a huge group of mobs than an AE song.

2. Don't think so. There were some old programs around that made a table out of the information from the spells file that you could filter, but I haven't seen or used them in years.

3. Look to answer 1 for other songs. As for items, a string mod, a singing mod, and worn DS items.

pbae songs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back